Lin Brook Carp Fishery
Lin Brook is a specimen carp and catfish day ticket fishery in Ringwood Hampshire. Located on the periphery of the New Forrest National Park, Lin Brook is right at the heart of the Avon Valley.
Packed full of features, the mature 6 acre gravel pit has reeds, gravel patches, overhangs and a small island. With 8 single swims and 4 doubles on offer, anglers have the additional luxury of 240V electric sockets. Only double swims can be pre-booked (swims 1, 5, 7 and 8). Facillities on site include CCTV, showers and toilets, and there is a small range of bait for sale.
Using only the best fish farms in the country for stocking (no less than 7 strains), Lin Brook is stocked with 400 Carp to 33lb with many of the large originals yet to be caught, and rare albino grass carp to 25lb. There are also giant wells catfish to be had up to 73lb. Season-to-season growth since stocking hits up to 7lb+.
• Use ONLY the nets, slings, cradles provided! Please leave yours at home
• Barbless hooks only
• Anglers must take ALL rubbish home including cigarette ends and tea bags
• Two rod limit
• Please respect fellow anglers
• No heavy drinking, antisocial behaviour
• Baitboats allowed
• No braided main line or line under 12lb
• No sacks or retaining slings! Anyone caught with either on site will be asked to leave without a refund
• Please use toilets provided not the bushes
• No fixed leads, safe rigs only
• No tents or gazebos fishing bivvy/brollys only
• No nuts or particles.. All particles must be purchased from Lin Brook Carp Fishery
• No bent hooks/ long shank nailers, 360 etc.
• Unfortunately we don’t allow guests or dogs on site. However spouses welcome at £5 24hr
• Please use Propolis or similar on ALL hook, scale and fin damage
• Keep fish over cradle at all times - never stand!
• Return the fish to the water asap using the sling provided - never carry in hands
• The otter fence gate MUST be closed immediately behind you at all times
• Please leave toilets and shower clean and tidy
• Do not leave rods unattended
• No under 16s
We operate a zero tolerance policy, if you break these rules you will be asked to leave without a refund!
Lin Brook Carp Fishery accept no responsibility for any loss damage or injury however caused while on site.
Prices 1 march 2017
All fishing must be prebooked – please call 07596112922 full payment is required.
Minimum ticket 24hr however day tickets may be possible if space, only bookable the day before.
Weekends – Minimum 24 hours
£25 per 24 hour, sessions start 2.30pm
Pay 6 nights get 7th foc £150
12 hour day/overnight tickets if available between Sunday-Thursday £15
Non fishing spouse £5 day £10 24hr