Claymarsh is a beautiful 8 acre tree lined specimen lake set in peaceful surroundings on the Humber bank.
The lake has many features and varies in depth from 3ft up to 8ft with prominent silty areas drop offs and sunken islands. There is only a little bit of weed in the warmer months but this contributes to the size and health of our fish by supplying a rich natural food source.
The lake is surrounded by beautiful trees and bushes which provides a haven for wildlife and often seen are the kingfishers and barn owls. All in all the lake and the environment lends itself to a wealth of biodiversity.
The grounds are kept in excellent condition that make the lake accessible to the anglers. We have 8 fishable pegs 2 of those been double pegs so you can fish with a friend all pegs have access to at least 1acre of water to fish in with features.
There is secure parking on site with the main gates locked around 8pm for extra safety.
There is toilet facilities on site with a full flushing toilet and wash hand basin with mains water connected. Also outside tap.
RULES & PRICES
We only employ common sense rules at Claymarsh Lake and would appreciate it if all anglers respected the points outlined below. They're put in place for the safety of our fish and our customers. Anyone caught breaking the rules will be asked to leave the venue immediately and will not be liable for a refund of any monies paid.
£15 per 24hr payment via PayPal.
* No unattended rods
* No sacks
* No nuts & only claymarsh bought particles allowed and shop bought,no homemade particles allowed.
* bait boats allowed
* 3 Rod limit
* No fires
* Supervised BBQ's permitted
* 12lb minimum main line no braided line except for spod and marker.
* Drug and alcohol abuse will not be tolerated, this will lead to an instant ban and you'll be asked to leave with no refund of any monies paid
* Micro barbed hooks only
* No leadcore leaders
* Landing nets sling and cradle supplied please don't bring your own. If found to be using your own you will be removed from the lake.
* No dogs allowed as we have resident dogs
* For the purposes of security, night fishermen's vehicles will be locked on site from fishery closing time until opening time the following morning (8pm til 7am)
* Vehicle parking in car park no vehicles on grass
* No litter
* Swims to be kept clean, all rubbish must be binned.
* Toilet and to be kept clean at all times
* Night fishing permitted
* Swims are to be vacated by 12pm on the day of departure.
There is approximately 200 carp in Claymarsh lake we have stocked 170 carp and there is at least 30 originals in the lake.
The first stocking was taken from the stock pond with 50 fish going in ranging from 8lb upto 21lb they consisted of mirrors commons and ghost carp.
The second stocking came from the famous redmire strain of carp with some of the best 70 fish you will see they range between 8lb upto 22lb. There is possibly bigger carp in there that has been reportedly seen with 1 of the originals last seen on the bank at 31lb so could be a few surprises when we open to the public.
Our next stocking was early 2016 with another 47 fish at 10lb and 3 at 20+ that we hope to grow in to lovely big carp
If you feel you still need anymore information on claymarsh day ticket please visit www.claymarshlakes.co.uk or contact either Dean or Steve on the numbers below.
Facebook group Claymarsh lake
Post code DN197ER
Post code takes you to railway crossing open and close the gates behind you and follow the road round past riverside fisheries and park your vehicle in the car park and please don't drive on the grass.
Please note there is a speed restriction in place so please no more than 10mph past riverside fisheries and the owners house.
Claymarsh day ticket is behind the syndicate lake just follow the path that will take you to peg1 😄
£15 for 24hr
£7.50 day session